Patients that have not previously attended the practice are booked for an initial consultation with Dr Jay or Dr Lee. The first consultation is important, as this will help our team to review your medical information to tailor your treatment plan specifically to your requirements. While a referral is helpful, it is not required to make a booking.
- All of our practice locations are wheelchair accessible. The Willoughby Practice is the only practice location to offer a patient hoist for transfer to the dental chair (up to 180kg).
- Wheelchairs (approx 78 cm wide) are suitable for all practice locations
- Maxi chairs can be accommodated at St George Private Hospital, day surgery fees apply.
Yes, at the Willoughby clinic. Weight limit 180kg. Where possible, keep your sling in position, and we can lift you to the dental chair.
Warringah Day Surgery; or
St George Private Hospital
The Willoughby Practice (and St George Private Hospital).
- Research has shown that individuals with special health care needs are at greater risk of dental disease. Each person will be given an individual home recommendation summary.
- Considering a powered toothbrush? ‘’Child’” sized toothbrush attachments are available, which are smaller in size, if access is narrow.